MARKETING | Digital Marketing Audit
Reduce Excess Costs and Boost Your Traffic & Conversions.
You might be creating great, one-of-a-kind content and media that will truly resonate with your customers, but how do you tell whether it’s reaching the right audience and creating an impact? Well, one of the best ways to do so is by performing a digital marketing audit. The team from MINDVIBZ® has the experience to help you hone your digital marketing tactics and optimize performance so you can spend less time and money on the things that aren’t working and more on what’s paying in to desired outcomes.
What Does a Digital Marketing Audit Entail?
In the simplest of terms, a digital marketing audit is an assessment of the strategies, tactics, and results of what a company has been doing to drive business with their presence online. Periodically performing digital marketing audits enables you to see gaps in your activities that could be costing you superfluous time and money.
How We Can Help
When performing a digital marketing audit, we take a look at all of the components that make up your marketing plan, including:
- Content: MINDVIBZ® takes a look at your content and makes sure it’s in line with the business goals and your buyer personas. We can determine what your best or most high-performing pieces of content are and identify others with potential that may have been passed over, then tweak your strategy for the best results.
- SEO: A good SEO strategy should deliver a big jump in the search rankings. However, because Google is constantly changing their search parameters, your SEO strategy constantly needs to be adjusted. We can help determine if you’re doing all you could be to remain at the top.
- Social Media Performance: To get the best out of your social media presence, it’s important to have a clear idea of your brand messaging and how you want your brand to be positioned in the market place. We can track your success and not only make sure that everything you do is in-line with your brand voice and values, but also ensure accompanying links and hashtags are further fueling your digital marketing performance.
- Website: If your website hasn’t been updated in a while, there may be issues like slow load speed, broken links, outdated metadata, and other things that need to be fixed and updated. You’d be surprised how your website's health affects your SEO rankings. If desired, we can also take a deeper look at website visitor-to-lead conversion rate with our CRO services.
- & More
Start with Your Digital Marketing Checklist Today!
To determine whether your digital marketing strategy is truly working, you can ask yourself a few important questions to get started, such as:
- Are you getting enough value out of your marketing budget?
- Which one of your marketing channels is generating the most leads and providing the biggest ROI?
- Do you have a solid content marketing strategy in place?
- Do you have a reliable advertising strategy in place?
- After directing traffic to your website, is your site converting prospects into leads?
- Are you getting the results you expect from your marketing strategy?
- Are you tracking your marketing results for future campaigns?
If you answered “No” to any one of these, a digital marketing audit can help you get the returns you deserve, so contact MINDVIBZ® today by filling out this short form. We’ll get back to you to see how we can help.